- Hazmat Label: such labels are used to mark secondary containers like jugs, jars, and spray bottles and convey product identifier and hazard/precautionary information about the material contained
- Durable: the GHS pictogram label is made of vinyl with pressure sensitive adhesive backing and can be mounted on smooth, curved or irregular surfaces. The material is ideal for long-lasting indoor and outdoor application
- Visibility: this chemical label has pictograms and text in bold letters and contrasting colors to ensure clear visibility and easy readability
- Specifications: the rectangular pressure sensitive vinyl label is 3 in. wide and 4 in. high. It shows white, red, blue, yellow, and black colors and is available in a roll of 250 pieces
- GHS Label: such labels have hazard pictograms from Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labelling of chemicals and convey information about physical, health, and environmental hazards
*Labels Only* Apply to your container
There are no reviews yet.